Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Toy

L7 was very pleased when I showed her the new toy I got for our play times. Unfortunately my sometimes stubborn personality got me in trouble before we had a chance to try it out. LO7 was upset with me over a vanilla issue and I was surprised when she asked me to get out some toys for us to play with. I of course got the new toy I had purchased her and some lube, she sat on the bed and as she admired the toy she pulled a pair of panties from her purse. "I got you a present also" smiling she handed them to me and instructed me to fetch my butt vibrator, lube up and put on the panties. By the time i was fitted and panties on LO7 was already enjoying her new toy.As I approached the bed she stopped, smiling she said “you want a FLR lifestyle? Well here is your punishment for being insensitive the other day! Go stand in the corner eyes to the wall!! Really I said, yes NOW! As I turned and walked to the wall I heard the toy turn on and the heavy breathing start again. The vibrating in my butt, the sounds of LO7 moaning and the total loss of control of the situation had pre-cum staining my new panties in minutes. LO7 tease me from the bed telling me how good her toy felt, and also made sure to add a little humiliating comments on the size and hardness and how she was going to make the pleasure last for hours with the toy, I wanted so much to turn and look but every time I moved my neck to try and peak she was on me to keep my eyes where she instructed. Finally after a long moaning session LO7 instructed me to approach the bed with my hands behind my back. Standing beside her I wanted nothing more that to Jump, grope, lick, kisses, anything to touch her but she had other plans. She teased me as she slid her toy between her tits, "bet you wish. you cock was sliding between my breasts she said as she used the vibrating part on her nipples making her moan. Yes please I said as I started to move closer STOP or the show is over, I froze. Hard and hands behind my back LO7 slowly guided the toy into her swollen hot pussy I almost came at that point watching the toy disappear as her moaning got louder. after several minutes LO7 smiled and said”I bet you would like to taste my hot pussy juices wouldn't you?


Finally! I thought, YES please, OK but you can’t touch me you can lick them off my toy. She laughed as she saw the confuse disappointed look on my face and just instructed me to kneel and shoved the toy up to my lips, I started to lick the sweet juices off her toy but LO7 had a better idea Pushing my head down she said come on suck that cock like I have sucked yours! With that she gently pulled and pushed my head onto the toy Humiliated I did as I was told watching as her other hand found her hot pussy , Knowing I was watching she said Do a good Job with that blow job and maybe I will give you a treat. She stopped guiding my head and played with herself as I tried my best to perform like I have watched her do to me many times in the past. When she was satisfied she pulled the toy from my mouth and inserted it back into her pussy, pushing my head away. I was frustrated when she instructed me to return to the corner. After her slow Loud hot orgasm LO7 wrapped her arms around me in the corner Hugging me she whispered, how much she liked the FLR punishments instead of getting mad and not speaking. Her hands lowered to my cock and the feeling of them and the soft fabric of the panties felt like heaven. as she played with me LO7 commented on how the wet stain on the front of my panties was proof that in fact this was no punishment I was enjoying it way too much.

She turned me around grabbed my rock hard penis, "you can clean and put away the toys while I shower, another couple weeks of denial and maybe I will give you that Blow Job!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is showing her power over you, isn't she.
You now will be tempted to try to get 'punished' like this again.

appy

vs-boy said...

My wife has not played with toys yet, but she has sent me to the wall to look at her stripping and touching herself, not allowing me to come near because I have been a "bad boy".

Eric M said...

Just started following and reading your blog after you followed mine. Very good stuff so far. I don't know your history( but I will read soon) but it sounds like she knows how to take control. Especially making you suck the toy clean while you were in panties with a butt vibrator. Very hot. I am excited to continue reading your future posts and the previous ones as well.