Friday, October 4, 2013

Lucky # 7

We have not posted for quite some time! Life has a way of taking over,
I thought I would give a little update on our kinky adventures. LO7 and I were traveling to visit family, we stopped at a cross walk and little soccer boy crossed , his jersey # was 7, on our way home when passing a field of cattle grazing LO7 said the first number she focused on was the cow with the ear tag# 7. This gave LO7 an idea, later that night as she teased me she informed me that 7 MIGHT be my lucky number! It MIGHT be October 7th when I get to cum, or it might be the 17th or 27th she even went as far as to say it could be the 7th month (next July!!! gulp) or she said maybe after she has 7 orgasms. At any rate she is keeping me hard and always at the brink of orgasm. LO7 has really come to enjoy the power she has over me by owning my penis.

No comments: