Sunday, March 20, 2011

a spring fantasy



LO7 arrived home and we rushed into each other’s arms, 10 days was too long to be apart. My heart felt happy she was home and it did not take long for my penis to start to get aroused as her firm breasts pressed against my chest, my hands roamed her body and as she broke away she playfully said “easy tiger let’s get me unpacked ad relax first”. As we went about unpacking we talked laughed and generally had a nice evening ,while I took care of the dinner dishes LO7 lounged in the tub and made calls to her family to let them know she had arrived safe and catch up. While doing the dishes listening to LO7 in the tub my submissive side could not help but come to the surface, buried away for such a long time it felt wonderful to be back. I instinctively went into the bathroom to re-fill LO7’s wine glass and the smile and loving/knowing look in her eyes made my cock jump as I felt she too had recaptured her Domme side. I made myself busy while LO7 lounged and when she finally appeared in the bedroom I was just settling in pulling back the covers and checking to see what was on TV. Confidently LO7 said shut off the TV and go have a quick shower, my heart and penis jumped as I almost ran down the hall.

When I returner LO7 was waiting in red lingerie and panties I had bought her from Victoria Secret. Naked and hard I jumped into bed and went for my prey. LO7 had other plans and stopped me immediately “slow down we have all night baby” was all she said as she pulled some scarves from under her pillow and began to tie my hands to the head board. Once secure she kissed me long and hard then slowly without saying a word kissed her way down my chest biting my nipples down to my jumping cock she stopped I could feel her breath as she paused looking at it, “I will be back to deal with you later “she said to my cock and slid down and tied my feet with more scarves. Satisfied I was secure LO7 cuddled in next to me and began “I have had a lot of time to think about us on my holiday and there are some immediate changes that I have decided will happen . I started to speak but she quickly stopped me saying “ first you must learn to listen! With that she felt around the bed she came across my underwear and chuckled as she stuffed them into my mouth and tied another scarve around my head to hold them secure. “Bet you wish I had taken mine off! No matter Listen! I am taking control just like you say you want me too and the first thing we must do is fix you, you seem to have lost your emotions I sometimes don’t know if you love, care or even like me. That is why it was so hard on my vacation all those hard bodied men flirting !!! My neck almost snapped as I fought to get the gag out of my mouth and free myself to deal with this. LO7 calmly held my head still and said “ that’s better jealousy is a good emotion and in your eyes I see jealousy that means you do love me, You have never shown this emotion you have only point blank said We are done if I fool around on you . That doesn’t show me love but this does. And she kissed my forehead as I watched her hand slip beneath the fabric of her panties. LO7 played with herself as I lay there helpless “ I love the look in your eyes and I also know you love me now, I also love how your cock can’t lie to me look at it hard and bouncing Pre-cum oozing. That is the second thing we are going to work on. I love your cock LO7 said as she made your way down. I strained to watch but gave up and stared at the ceiling as you played and sucked my aching cock. My brain trying to forget about what you said earlier that made me so jealous . My attention was back on you as you squeezed my balls hard. “Again you are selfish and when we make love you only think of filling me with your load, not my pleasure. This must change! I am sorry but this will take some training and it won’t be easy and I am not sure how long it will take, I guess that is up to you, but we will train this cock to use control and learn to cum when I am ready. Worried I listened on. Staring right now no Cumming for you. You will be in your chasity device 24/7 I will take it off to exercise you and teach you control you will learn to know when you are close and work the proper muscles to stop orgasm. I know from past experience you will cum then say Sorry! Not this time . If you cum not only will you clean it up with your tongue I will add it your your chasity time. Once trained each offense could result in an extra day, week, month or longer I will decide. Again LO7 reinforced her love as she kissed my forehead and cheek then left the room returning with a bag of ice and my chasity device. As she was securing my cock in its prison LO7 went on to explain that she expected me to not argue ,gone are the days of storming out. She would not put up with my anger . She made me agree before she would untie me, once untied and UN gagged Holding LO7 tightly in my arms I said “you didn’t have an affair did you? LO7 smiled and said O honey you know I love you! What did that mean!!! She then had me fetch her battery powered dildo and had me leave the room and close the door this she said was so she could get sexual relief and I was to wait by the door until she was finished and invited back in. LO7 was smart her plan was working outside the door listening to her moans I could not help but get jealous of that plastic lover, and I also found myself wanting to work extra hard to make her happy even when she told me the new rule that a closed door meant wait until you are invited in to enter, I hugged her tight and felt happy as she kissed me good night .

The next afternoon after a peaceful loving morning I was surprised when I got a text from LO7 saying “ I feel so bad I can’t deny you sex totally! My cock ached in its prison, I felt wonderful Until about an hour later when the next text came “I want you to cum tonight so after work shower and get into your pretty red panties and get out my stapon and lube, after a little training in sucking my cock I am going to rape and fuck you until you cum!!! The next text simply said I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. And don’t worry I have only started to take total control over you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have had some trying times, hope that you are past those and that L07 can fufill at least some of your "fantasies", but what are hers?