Wednesday, March 11, 2009

House maid for a day....

Oh what a night...one of the kids had the stomach flu, subsequently one of us had to stay up all night to nurture, nothing better than a moms love when you aren't well. Come 6:00 am I was utterly exhausted! I took a "family care day" from work which resulted in me becoming maid mom and tackling some early Spring cleaning, you know the sort of work that no-one notices but is always a job well done. While my lover maintains the chores, every so often you need to do a deep cleaning. Quite like sex in some ways, dildos, masturbation, ticklers etc are satisying the desire for penetration deep within is most satisfying and necessary at times. Back to my day...so easy to get off track, after nearly 10 hours, spring cleaning well under way with dinner in the oven (ribs, my lovers favorite) I felt much obliged for the job my lover does for me...he doesn't gripe just looks forward to any praise or rewards which he is deserving of. A quick bubble bath and a glass of red wine, dinner, lunches, kids to bed...time for us! Time for the cage to come off, I wanted a damn good shag, no making love for this maid mom tonight. My lover is always up for a good shag he is off for quick shower, while he was in the shower I took control of the cage which was soaking in the sink Ordering my lover to lay beside me... giving him full praise for the allegiance and devotion to our lifestyle, feeling him against my leg with pre-cum, I realized he wasn't listening to a word I was saying! I knew an explosive orgasm is what this maid mom needed, no foreplay permitted, do not cum before me, suck my breast, bury your tongue deep in my mouth....deep, hard thrust....I exploded first, the pressure was off, thinking he had all the time in the world to relish in the fact the cage was off..wrong, I gave my honey 30 second to cum or else it was back in the cage until next time...what a great slave you have become. I love you xoxox

4 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Sorry to hear about the wee one being ill.

Control of him nicely done... bravo. And the result of the 30 second cum so doesn't matter to you almost, you were done, he could finish or not. :)

Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...

Thank-You Miss Honey I appreciate your feedback, very encouraging as this was my first blog. Any comments or suggestions how to improve on our life style will be welcoming.
Take care,
Lof7

helpmate hubby said...

Hi love your blog! Really enjoy reading about the lives of like minded people,. IF you would like access to my blog send me an email at: helpmatematehubby@yahoo.com

kept by 7 said...

helpmate, thank you for following . Sorry it has been so slow lately. I sent an email to you but it came back problems with the adress