Saturday, April 18, 2009

My night away with the Boys!






Through out the whole trip I was nervous and restless,Any guy who has been away on a kids sports trip knows You cant just get to the Hotel and spend a half hour in the bathroom with out a good excuse. As we pulled into the town and I started to rub the knot out of my shoulder the light went on in my head! After the kids had settled and the other dad had cracked a beer I said man this shoulder need a soaking I cant even twist the cap off my beer. With the excuse in place I retired to the bathroom to do as my wife had instructed. Shave, Lock up and "gulp" put on your new panties!
Now believe me when I say I have never owned a pair of panties never mind red and lacy. To make matters worse she gave them to me after we had some incredible sex so my submissive side was not in the fore front. I had no choice I was instructed to take pictures and post them here. As I started to lather up and get going it did not take long for the submissive man to come back after a few pictures and the cage in place i slipped on the panties my manhood strained against the plastic prison and even though I had the key I knew from the image in my head of the beautiful woman I adore sitting back at home chatting on the phone to a friend sipping wine glancing up at the clock knowing at that time I was locked up and in panties the evil smile I imagined I knew I must obey and the straining against my cage also proved I wanted too.. Just a normal night away with the boys! Well I am guessing it is now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very thoughtful and considerate wife you have. From the picture of your new panties, it looks like things got pretty steamy lol.

Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...

kb7 was given a choice...black satin or red lace, the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words" he chose black satin! who had the final say..la,la,la I'll decide and you will like it, kb7 loved the lace against his loin,