Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tea Time

Rise and shine its time for my tea. What a great view watching Kb7s bare red bottom disappear around the corner off to the kitchen to prepare my tea. What a fabulous night we had last night, Kb7 plans to share the details. As I was laying waiting for tea, I reflected back on the night and began to please myself, wanting Kb7 to come back and watch I heard the washing machine go on! LAUNDRY...whats on his mind! I continue to become more aroused and began playing with my nipples, I couldn't believe how turned on I was, given the fact we had hot kinky sex until the wee hours of the morning! Kb7 appeared with my tea in the nice little pot I picked up from the antique shop, my favorite china cup and the beautiful cream and sugar china set which had once belonged to kb7s mom all neatly arranged on a tray. The look of Kb7s hard on had me wanting him back inside me, that would be too predictable and what Kb7 would have wanted. I had him stand beside the bed and I began stroking and rubbing his pre-cum over the head and just behind his head, that always sends Kb7 into uncontrollable twitching...yum! I aloud Kb7 to set the tray down, good idea! Continuing to please myself, by know I am wet and dripping. I guess it is true the more you get the more you want. Kb7 tried to climb in bed and touch, I informed him he wasn't aloud to touch me, I was for my own pleasures this morning. I brought myself to an explosive orgasm, Kb7 was pushing himself into my hand....wanting for me to continue on so he would cum. Denial has begun, I pulled my hand away and gave him the "evil smile" he knows oh so well, and informed him that he is much more attentive and submissive when he has only two things in his head, me and the desire for me to allow him to cum. Time to get busy, we have a lot to get done today. Happy Saturday.Lo7

3 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely way to begin a day.

Anonymous said...

i am jealous of Kb7 :) You're a wonderful mistress, Mrs Lo7.

Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...

Thank you kindly :P
Lo7