Friday, September 11, 2009

Domestic Servitude

Lo7 is very Particular! She was out visiting friends the other night , phoned and asked me to put a frozen pizza in the oven and she would be home shortly.The Kids were with their other parents so it was just us for the night. I was hungry tired and had worked late and had a few glasses of wine when I got home,
The pizza went in and My first mistake was using a tea towel to take it out then cutting the pizza to see if it was done and putting it back in , taking it out when it was ready I noticed the cheese and sauce had dripped into the oven and sauce was all over the towel. hungry and mellow from the wine I cut my pizza and ate leaving the tea towel on the counter and filling my wine. Lo7 came home and The sound of her voice as she called me to the kitchen made me jump. Until this point our FLR has only been in the bedroom,but that was about to change! Explaining that she had just cleaned the oven days earlier and that I knew better than to use a tea towel. Lo7 surprised me when instead of being mad asked me to go and get one of the kids ping pong paddles. It was not until I was coming back up the basement stairs that I realized what was going to happen next. Lo7 's first words when I arrived in the kitchen, "there is no negotiating here, strip" Excited, scared, embarrassed I laughed and she just stood not even cracking a smile . I removed my clothes and was starting to get nervous. "Hands straight out against the wall legs apart" was all she said. In this position I closed my eyes as she rubbed the paddle against my ass cheek, " This is turning you on" she said as she could not help but notice my cock growing. "well tonight is not about the pleasure that's for sure" she said, I could not believe when the first paddle hit my butt. 5 more on each cheek and Lo7 kissed me and said clean this mess up then come and watch TV with me. Needless to say I did exactly as I was told.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you cleaned the oven.

Miss Honey said...

Nice that she took charge immediately and firmly though just six swats on your bottom, not sure that was enough, but then I am a bit of a sadist.

Anonymous said...

i hope you not only cleaned up, but also served Lo7 Her pizza and wine. i suppose you stayed nude for the rest of the evening. right? :)

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Ah yes! Domestic servitude! Nothing better, especially when reinforced with a good paddling! :-)

Walter H. Schulze III said...

I have read, a spanking is more for the one giving it then for the one receiving. I am sure she felt better knowing she had been able to correct the situation and in the future you will pay more attention to detail. The getting turned on and the nervous laugh thing are common too, I have read. If it hurt, you should be grateful she is taking the time to correct you so you could serve her better in the future. Anyway, thx for sharing.

Susan's Pet said...

That is good. That is the least that you deserved, and that she should have enjoyed giving you. Maybe next time you will make a different kind of mistake, and she will get really serious about correcting them.

Enjoy your service to her! There is nothing better.

Anonymous said...

Spanking can be such a powerful tool! It may be hard for people to understand the intertwined aspects of submission and erotic but most of us men that want a FLR need and want a good spanking. It can be a difficult thing to bring up in a relationship...u are lucky she took the first swat at it so to speak. ;-)