Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH FORWARD

My Lover arrived home last night tired from her trip. I did not want to bother her with the Blog Changes But wanted her to relax and enjoy being home. I will show her tonight. One thing I am curious about is that I seem to crave to submit to my lovers control the more my every day life fills with stress. Could this be a form of escape for me? I guess I am just starting to understand myself more the more I write my comments here.I am also hoping the woman I love will also read and understand better what is going on in my head as My Communication skills are not the best.

1 comment:

Adonis said...

Hi Guys...

We are learning so much about each other and enjoying our growth - we both wish you luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Humble regards

adonis
slave to Mistress Lady Vixen