Friday, April 24, 2009

Love and Obey

Just a quick note to tell everyone following that Lo7 and I seem to be finding our roles in this lovestyle.This has made us both fall in love again (not that we did not love each other). It seems now that I look at her through the eyes of an 18 year old boy in love and lust for the first time! We both enjoy spending an evening on the computer reading blogs ,learning and exploring how others live.The one thing I cant help but notice is many men hide this Kinky lovestyle from their wives/girl friends. TELL Her!!! You only go around once, don't keep this submissive desire from her. Anyway We will get be back to posting Kinky messages and pictures.
kb7

4 comments:

Dan said...

You are right about telling her, but it is not easy. It involves alot of communication afterwards.

kept by 7 said...

Trust me I know that, I told Lo7 then created this blog with her to help me communicate,I sometimes have trouble talking about being submissive But have no trouble writing about it

Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...

I'm speaking from our own experience, after kb7 opened up to me, our passion and desire to be with one an other has gone to a level I never thought would happen. I talked about my fantacies and desires. kb7 listened an ran with it...here we are. Of course it could have an adverse effect if you are the only willing participant.

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing!