Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Caged vs Hard, Denial vs Orgasm

I seem to have opened a can of worms. Since I introduced Lo7 to this lifestyle we have learned together about Chasity and Denial. Lo7 although confident and naturally dominant she is also very Loving, nurturing and always wanting to please everyone. I had fantasies of Chastity and bought a cage. Lo7's take on Chastity was that it was a punishment and did not like me to have it on much, Just as her take on Denial was that it was almost cruel! This was a relief to me because in my fantasies I was still hard thinking about being caged but actually being in the cage was frustrating and some what uncomfortable. Well My last Chastity post and a post by Miss Honey Has changed Lo7's way of thinking. Last night as she worked her fingers on my hard cock she explained how she had been thinking that maybe Chastity was not a punishment but more of a training tool. She kept playing with me letting it sink in blocking any attempts by me to fondle her hard very responsive nipples... And maybe denial was OK because it sure kept my mind on her pleasure. Well Long story short she drove me to the edge many times not letting me cum and then would not let me touch her as she brought herself to an explosive orgasm, only letting me get her a warm cloth to clean up. I made one huge mistake, after we had cuddled up to each other she started stroking me saying ,I cant go to sleep without you cumming, I smiled and said I knew it! lo7 sat up and said Am I that predictable? I scrambled No I just knew you would want to please me. Her hand came off me as she lay back down. Come to think of it I like you better before you cum.. so go to sleep and don't try anything . Well needless to say it was a long night and in the morning Lo7 was quick to start playing with me again. She teased then had me serve her tea.She said I had a choice, wear the cage today and be free and hard tomorrow or the opposite free and hard today cage tomorrow. I chose cage tomorrow because I am hoping she will let me cum tonight, so the strain of a hard on against the cage will not be as bad. Lo7 is very interested in denial and Chasity now and has asked me to publish this post to get some feed back on how other Domme women use these tools to "make better husbands".
kb7
PS A sarcastic thank you to Miss Honey for peaking Lo7's interest in the cage

4 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Well darlin... you are entirely welcome.

Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladyof7 a veiw from the top said...

We have become great students, Kb7 is somewhat like a "dog in heat" rubbing up against me, the corner of his desk, quite funny actually. I am totally loving the control! Game on! A busy night of sports with the kids, I was feeling extra energetic and spent 20 minutes running up and down the steps at the arena 60 times...perhaps Kb7 should have exercised to take his mind off his desires tonight, oh it is going to be a long night for you babe, a LONG AND HARD NIGHT! hugs xoxoxo Lo7