Friday, July 31, 2009

August

I have made a promise to Lo7.
For the month of August, I will work on being more attentive and loving to her. I will not argue. We are at this point in our relationship because Lo7 is getting frustrated with my switching from loving sub to somewhat cold husband. This exercise I feel will give me time to explore my submissive side and try and bring it forward without the option of returning to the vanilla me. For Lo7 , she will be able to explore her Domme side with no pressure to try and fulfill my fantasies and have to opportunity to take more daily control ( Financial,domestic or whatever pleases her) and not have to worry about the arguments , only enjoy a more loving attentive husband. Some of you may be saying "but why a time limit, if this is truly a FLR it is always!" My response to that is , I think day to day life is hard enough to manage without throwing more into the mix! Saying 1 month gives us both the time to explore and find out what we like and how we want to proceed with this lifestyle. I will keep the blog updated daily as part of my focus on FLM.
Cheers
kb7

4 comments:

Walter H. Schulze III said...

I like the no argument clause in our arrangement. It comes into play because I have a rule that I need to acknowledge that my wife has the final say in all matters. As such, times where I would of acted defensively, I now typically respond, "Your right., I agree." I often recognize my fault and then subsequently try to learn from my mistake. It has worked out well so far.

Hope you enjoy the month.

Susan's Pet said...

I have faced a similar situtation with my wife. At some point I made a decision of being her servant without giving her arguments, snide remarks, etc. for a period of time. It turned out to be fantastic, and I never reverted to my former self. This may not work for everyone, but then I did not think that it would work for me.

Anonymous said...

I think that being in and wanting to be in a truly WLM, is just as much about conditioning your own mind to accpet your submissive nature and how to express it at all times, as it is about convoncing your wife to accpet your submission or to develop her dominant nature.

I think that you will probably get a lot from your month, and if you can both experience true and unbroken submission, neither of you will not want things to go back to the way that they were before.

Giles English said...

I think the time limit is very sensible. Not only is it realistic, it also means you both can relax and not have to keep deciding when to stop.